Kitesurf School in Diego Suarez Madagascar
Kitesurf school based in Diego-Suarez, north of Madagascar, Kite Alizé invites you to discover kitesurfing to the Sakalava Bay, little piece of paradise.
Unique place that will charm you from the moment you arrive, you will find a huge white sand beach, a sandy bottom and shallow warm water protected by a coral reef.
With a system of regular and constant trade winds, Sakalava Bay is one of the best kitesurfing spots in Madagascar to begin and gain confidence.
Our kiteboarding center offers:
- A French kite qualified instructor (IKO Jerome) + 3 monitors assistants.
- A radio support (walky talky) to remain in constant contact with us.
- A Video camera (HD) to maximize your progress in kite.
- A structure directly on the spot with a restaurant, showers and toilets.
- Accommodations choices between Diego Suarez and Ramena village.
- Free daily (4WD) transfer from your hotel to the kite spots.
- Very attractive stays with support from the airport.
Experience an unforgettable adventure in a land of breathtaking beauty!